Trident 2.0 (beta)
Trident 2.0 is now available as a public (pre-release) beta.
- Launch content packages in a SCORM Run-Time Environment without leaving the IDE
- Validate content packages against SCORM Conformance Requirements
- Package SCORM content for deployment on any SCORM 2004 LMS
- Aggregate existing learning material and content from other SCORM authoring tools
- Create SCORM content with intuitive interface and wizards, and comprehensive help documentation
- Doesn't rely on proprietary file formats
Major New Features
- SCORM 2004 3rd Edition compatibility
- Integrated Run-Time Environment
- Included SCORM 2004 Documentation
- File Finder utility
- Improved validation of Conformance Requirements
- Improved user experience and interface
- Expanded and improved help documentation
- Help documentation not fully updated for new features
- Windows Vista testing not complete
(Known Issues will be completed/fixed before the official release of Trident 2.0.)
Pricing and Availability
- Trident 2.0 will be priced starting at $499 (USD) per license. (This is subject to change.)
- Customers who purchase Trident 1.0+ before the official release of Trident 2.0 will be entitled to a free upgrade. (So purchasing while Trident 2.0 is in beta is an easy way to save $250.)
- After the official release of Trident 2.0, in April when it becomes for sale, Trident 1.0+ will no longer be available for sale or download.
(For answers to questions concerning pricing and upgrades, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
What's new in Trident 2.0?
Below are a few of the new features in Trident 2.0.
SCORM 2004 3rd Edition
Trident now supports SCORM 2004 3rd Edition, the latest version of the standard.
Trident now includes a full-featured Run-Time Environment (RTE) for experiencing and testing Content Packages, without having to leave the IDE.
See the Run-Time API calls in real-time as you experience your content packages.
See the Run-Time Data model in real-time as you experience your content packages.
Conformance Requirement Validation
Trident now validates your content packages against the standard's conformance requirements.
Detailed error messages point to the source of the conformance requirement violation.
SCORM Help Documentation
Trident now includes in depth SCORM help documentation.
File Finder View
The new File Finder view makes finding files on your computer and adding them to your content packages easy, without leaving the IDE.
Click the button below to download now.